Replacements and parts for Federal Pioneer type H1, H2, HL2, H3 & HL3 circuit breakers and SP1, SP2 & Pl switch

Federal Pioneer
Circuit Breakers & Parts
We supply replacements and parts for the Federal Pioneer:
  • Type H1 circuit breaker
  • Type H2 circuit breaker
  • Type HL2 circuit breaker
  • Type H3 circuit breaker
  • Type HL3 circuit breaker
  • Type SP1 switch
  • Type SP2 switch
  • Type P1 switch

    Not all available parts are listed on this website, so if you can't find what you're looking for please call us at 704-882-0106 or use our On-line Info/Quote Request Form.

    To the Federal Pacific products or Buy Parts Online page
    Back to the
    Federal Pacific products page

  • Home | About FPE | FPE Products | Info/Quote Request

    Original and replacement Federal Pacific circuit breakers, equipment and parts
    Federal Pacific Equipment has been purchased by Circuit Breaker Sales Company

    501 Union West Blvd
    Matthews, NC 28104
    Phone: 704-882-0106

    We DO NOT provide stab-lok breakers, panels, heating systems, or parts for residential applications.
    We deal strictly with industrial power systems.
    If you have questions about the Stab-lok line of residential breakers please see article at the following link regarding Stab-Lock safety update.